After today I'm grateful for a warm blanket after a few cold hours on the soccer field. I'm grateful for the chance to watch my kids shine. Shelby had a great kick to a teammate who then scored a goal. She looked so confident out there. Stryder actually got the chance to play offense for the first time and totally rocked it. I was so proud of him and it was so great to see him trying his best out there. I'm so grateful for all of my kids' coaches and how hard they have worked for our kids. Saturdays have been super crazy with juggling three soccer games and any other activities we come across but I'm so grateful for how this sport has brought our family together. I'm actually going to miss it but I think I'm going to be grateful when it's over too.

No comments:
Post a Comment