I missed another day so I'll combine two more days. I'm grateful for books and movies and movies about books that help me escape reality. I love to read...like LOVE to read. But I'm kind of picky with what I will read. I'm not really into modern day stories, especially love stories. Unless there is something fantastical about it, like wizards, vampires, or zombies. I really enjoy historical fiction and dystopian fiction. The Hunger Games have been some of my favorite books in a really long time and I'm unbelievably excited to see the movie. Speaking of movies I love movies and I'm grateful for each and every chance I get to sit in a dark theater and get lost in a big screen (even if it's full of screaming teenage girls at midnight). I particularly love comic book hero movies, maybe because I only see those with my hubby and it's so fun to see and discuss movies with him.
Today I'm grateful I survived this week and that Shelby had a Minnie filled birthday party. I'm grateful for her smiles and happiness that show me it was all worth it. Blog on the party coming soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment