Monday, November 14, 2011
A Grateful Day 14
I'm so grateful for blogging and others out there in the blogging world. I've loved keeping my blog and I'm so grateful for all of those memories kept together in one place. I'm also grateful for other bloggers that I've discovered over the years and the wonderful, inspiring, life-changing messages they've shared. I like a clean house. My kids know that the way to my heart is not through food but rather by cleaning something up for me. I crave organization and tidiness. A recent blogger I read gave this quote "You may not hear the vacuum running everyday but you will hear laughter." Such an eye opener that reminds me to make sure I have balance. Another blogger I read, recently posted about being grateful for her knowledge in trusting that God is in control and it got me thinking. I'm a control freak, I admit it. It goes hand in hand with my need for clean. I like to have order and total control. But I often fail to remember that someone else really has all the control. Things would be a lot different if I was in control and did all the planning. But the Lord has a better plan for me that only he knows. I don't understand why we've been trying to get pregnant for 16 months with no luck. Or why last April had to be so heartbreaking. I only know that God is in control and He knows exactly what I need when I need it. A reader commented on that blog something that I just loved, she said "We can't control what happens but we can control how we react to what happens." I'm so grateful for this bloggers insight and her readers words as well. Reading posts like these, plus too many more to write about, is why I'm grateful for blogging.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment