I missed yesterday so I'll write down a couple things I'm grateful for today. I'm grateful for music. I'm grateful for how music- makes doing dishes fun, keeps me awake on long trips, touches my heart, and speaks to my soul. We've downloaded a CD by BYU's Vocal Point and can't get enough of it. They have some fun silly songs that the kids love and they also have a couple hymns that leave me uplifted. I also got the new Lady Antebellum album and there is nothing better than singing Lady A at the top of my lungs in the car. I'm so grateful for the way music has effected Ben as well. He loves choir and singing and whistles music all day long.
I'm also grateful for full schedules and plans and things to look forward to. We've had something going on everyday this week so far and it doesn't look to be slowing down til after Thanksgiving and then it will probably pick up again before Christmas. So long as I have things planned out, I'm grateful for the chance to stay busy.
No comments:
Post a Comment