Sunday, November 20, 2011
A Grateful Day 20
Today I am grateful for Ben. In 9 days we will be celebrating our 9th wedding anniversary. This past summer we had the 11th anniversary of our first date. I can't imagine my life without him. We've laughed together, cried together, struggled together, and rejoiced together. We are high school sweethearts and since then, he's been my very best friend. I feel like I can share and be anything with him and I'm so grateful for that. I'm grateful that he loves me as much as he does, even when I don't think I deserve it. He supports all of my crazy ideas and understands my version of ocd. I'm so grateful that he loves our kids the way he does and I'm especially grateful for the way he is teaching my kids to respect and love me. He understands when I need to get out of the house and often lets me have girlie nights out. I could just go on and on about how amazing he is. He, of course, like me has his faults but I love him despite and maybe because of them. I'm grateful that I've been able to call him my hubby for the last 9 years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is sweet. I didn't know you were high school sweethearts! Even sweeter! I've enjoyed your gratitude days.
Post a Comment