Grateful for Shelby's Birthday Day 15
 |
| age 3 |
Today I'm especially grateful for my not-so-little girl Shelby. Today she is 7. And I just gotta say it...Where does the time go?!?! It seems like just yesterday she was born and now she is 7. When I tucked her into bed tonight, I gave her a big squeeze and (while holding back tears) told her how grateful I was to be blessed with her as a daughter and how glad I was to not have to be alone with the boys. She in turn, squeezed back and (also trying not cry) said it would be so sad to be in a world without me. I love my pretty princess more than words can say. She can be a handful and she lacks a filter most times, but I wouldn't want her any other way. I love her bubbly personality and the way she sings all over the house. She draws and sketches and writes songs and notes. She loves school and is flying through her Fry's Lists. She's so smart! She loves animals and taking care of others. I really love that girl and can't even begin to be grateful enough for her in my life. I feel so incredibly blessed to call her daughter.
No comments:
Post a Comment