Saturday, November 12, 2011
Grateful Day 12
This may sound silly but today I'm grateful for Harry Potter. We have spent the last two days watching all the movies back to back to back and it's been awesome. We have the final number 7 part 2 left, which will be how we spend Monday night. At times during the last two days I've lost patience with the kids or wished I had gotten more stuff done than just movie watching but I'm so grateful for the memories we have been making. The kids have been loving it and the words "Stupify" and "Bubblio" can be heard from down the hall. Ben and I have been geeking out at the little things about the movies and books and laughing out loud at our favorite scenes. I'm grateful for special moments with my kids and spending so much time together as a family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment