Monday, November 21, 2011
Day 21
I'm grateful for my pets even though they drive me crazy. My puppies are my constant companions and it's rare for me to be sitting without one in my lap or snuggled next to me. If I could just convince them to never chew on kid toys again and to stay out of the garbage and to stop peeing in the house, they would be perfect. No, but they really are great and the accidents are happening less and less these days and it's only the littlest one that still has the problem. I'm also grateful for my not-so-fat anymore, cat. Since we've moved here, he's become quite trim. We also have not worried about mice or bugs or reptiles. This summer we found a few mice, a couple snakes and lizards, and today a pigeon. Totally gross with feathers all over my mud room, he was so proud and it took us a couple seconds to get him to leave the bird alone so we could throw it away. But I guess I have to be grateful that we don't have mice in our food , I'd rather find them dead than know they are scurrying through my house. Pets are fun and I think it would be too quite and boring around here without them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment