Today I'm grateful for my sewing machine. I'm grateful for my desire to create and the chances I get to make things for others. Today alone, I sewed a skirt, 2 baby blankets, and refashioned a dress into a skirt for myself. I'm grateful for creative inspiration like Pinterest. I have spent way too much time on pinterest and have had to make myself some rules when it comes to pinning. I only pin ideas and crafts that I will realistically complete in less than 6 months. I only pin other things that I absolutely love. I've also started commenting on my pins, checking off crafts I've completed and leaving notes on recipes I've tried. I love having it all in one place.
I'm grateful that my hubby understands my crafty needs and supports me in it and I'm so grateful for the joy I feel when I make something for others.
No comments:
Post a Comment