Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Summertime

Wow...it's nearing the end of the week and I really don't know where the time goes these days. With school out we are not even close to being in any routine and lazy is the key word around here. Things have been crazy and I didn't get to tell the father's in my life, Happy Father's Day, over the Internet :).




This picture is the epitome of Ben as a dad. If you can't tell, that's whipped cream oozing out of the boys' mouths (with the fridge door hanging open in the background). Ben is such a fun loving dad who makes our kids laugh everyday. They always want him to wrestle and tickle and sword fight. My favorite thing is he insists on them respecting me, and reinforces my discipline and helps me with them so much, even after long days at work. He loves those kids so much and I'm so grateful for that. The kids love him too, just the other day Shelby called him "the best!" and I agree.

My dad is pretty amazing too. He has worked so hard for so long and I know everyone in my family has always appreciated it. Thanks Dad for being such an amazing example to my husband and for loving us so much.

Here's some recent pictures I took of the kids. Rare times without ice cream or mac'n'cheese all over their faces. Hopefully summer slows down a little but I'll try to keep up.

2 comments:

Russell Family said...

Too cute! Our Dad is pretty awesome! Love ya guys!

Bob and Tami said...

Thanks Kids! Love you too. Pictures are too cute.