
For Stryder's birthday I made him Cake Pops by Bakerella.
I used Funfetti and vanilla frosting.
The kids LOVED them and they were so mess-free. Which I LOVED!!!
Mine are far from perfect, nothing like the professional ones, but they were perfect for Stryd.
3 comments:
What a fun idea!! They turned out so cute!!
That is such a cute idea, they seem a little bit too complicated for me though! And just so you know, I am totally going to put that quote from President Monson on my blog-I love it!
Those look so fun! I bet they loved them!!
I'm just stopping over from A Window Into Whimsy to say thanks for entering the giveaway!! Thanks for the bloggy love. ;) I giggled at your comment about choosing a fabric... I am the worst on making a decision like that, lol. That's why I like to sell them... I don't have to choose, I can make them all! ;) Good luck in the giveaway!
Post a Comment