1- He is so spiritual. He loves going to church and learning about Jesus. He was sent to us to be our example.
2- He has so much energy. Some days this can be bad but he is just so full of life and loves to run and jump and scale doorways.
3- He is very loving. He loves to hug me and tells me he loves me every time I'm angry. It's like he knows I can't stay mad very long if he tells me he loves me, and it's true.
4- He has a great imagination. I haven't had to entertain that kid in a really long time. He finds his own toys or uses his fingers and enters a whole other world of make-believe and can be happy there for hours.
5- He tries to always make his brother or sister happy. He is pretty good at compromising or waiting for his turn, most days.
6- He is a huge mama's boy! He will do all sorts of nice things for me, like leaving me pictures in the fridge and turning on the lights.
I love this rough and tumble crazy boy of mine. He has had his moments where I would like to trade him in for a more behaved model, but we're learning and figuring things out as we go along.

3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STRYDER!! Thanks for making us laugh and keeping us entertained at Grandpa and Grandma great's house. Don't know what we'd do without you. Love you Dude! Have a Happy Day. Love Uncle Leonard, Aunt Tonya and the Whole Gang
What a good boy. That was very nicely put. And now you can always come back and read it when he does soMething naughty!
Stryder!! We can't wait to see you and to celebrate your birthday on Saturday!!
Post a Comment