Thursday, June 4, 2009

It's Summer!

Summer is here and it's hot! I don't know where May went but all of a sudden it's June. June is busy for us with both of the boys having birthdays 10 days apart and a quick trip up north to Utah thrown in too.

I recently cut my hair and added some blonde summer highlights in preparation for the hot days to come. I love it off my neck and really easy to manage and it's both!



















Today Stryder graduated from Kindergarten. He is a first grader! When did this happen? I mean seriously! I can't believe my little boy is going into first grade in 3 months. He has grown and learned to so much and we have both totally loved his teacher Ms Greenough. I got so choked up today thanking her for all her time and effort in teaching Stryder. I really hope we are still zoned for Dooley when Shelby starts school and that she still teaches there. I am really looking forward to the all day schedule. I just hope his attention span is ready. I took a picture of him in the same spot today, that I did on the first day of school. I just can't believe it. My chubby lovey baby is now going into the first grade. It's a good thing I have a few months to prepare myself.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Aw! Stryder's all grown up!!! I love the hair!

Ashley said...

It's so crazy to see how fast kids grow up. I have no point of reference, but the quotation you have on the right part of your blog by some president (sorry for my lack of eloquence) really made me think about HOW true that is. I have a niece out in Colorado who is almost 4 now and I've BARELY seen her grow up...it makes me sad thinking about it. I can't imagine what it's like to be a parent!

Your hair is way cute, by the way! :)