Now that we have recovered a little bit from our quick trip up north, I'll post some of the great pictures Ben and I took while we were there. Ben had the camera and was capturing some more candid moments when we were all together getting family pictures taken and I took the ones at the carnival. We had a much better time than we had expected and are so grateful we were able to be there. We love our family in Utah so much, and it's getting harder and harder for Ben to leave every trip. Here's a few of my favorites and if you want to see more go here.
It was so much fun watching everyone play together - even the adult kids! Taryn - no pictures showing you can still play basketball?!! I think everyone had a really good time.
1 comment:
It was so much fun watching everyone play together - even the adult kids! Taryn - no pictures showing you can still play basketball?!! I think everyone had a really good time.
Post a Comment