Saturday, June 20, 2009

My Baby is Three!!!

It's late and I should be sleeping but the day may be too crazy for me to sit and reflect on my baby's birthday. His birthday signifies another year passing since my first blood clot, another year without my Grammy, and another year without another baby. That's alot of things emotionally that I have dealt with lately. Alot of withouts. But I need to stay positive and look forward. I am still here WITH my family, my health is not great and we had that scare a little while ago but I'm here. My Grammy is WITH some incredible people right now, watching over her family. I truly am grateful for the lessons taught to me over the last 3 years. It's not all been fun and easy but I would be a different person without them. I still have alot to overcome but I'm just a work in progress.

Ok enough of that....on to the birthday boy.


I love my little Soren Robert! He is the epitome of mama's boy and has been forever. I baby that kid more than I care to admit and give in way more than I should. How can I not with a face like his?! There are so many things I could share about Soren, like the way be brings me cookies for the third time and tells me "Last one" after each one, or the way he disciplines the puppy by grabbing her around the neck and saying " don't bite ever!", or the way he tells me "I love you" all day long just because he does. Soren is one super awesome kid. He gets so excited over doing stuff on his own and can easily be tricked with some reverse psychology every time. He has developed this great imagination and can sit and play with his action figures for long periods of time, perfectly content. He eats just about everything I put in front of him, which has been nice since Stryder and Shelby are pretty picky. He loves to hug and gives the best kisses! I just adore this little boy. Happy Birthday Soren Robert!!! We love you!!

2 comments:

Russell Family said...

Super cute picture! Happy Birthday Soren! We will see you later today but have fun! Taryn remember you have A LOT of people who love you and will always be there for you! Love you and enjoy today!

Marie said...

Happy birthday, Soren! You share a birthday with my mom. Hope your day is amazing!