Today my family went to see Up. It was so cute! I was skeptical at first because it just didn't look as funny as some of the other Pixar movies, like Cars and Toy Story or my favorite Finding Nemo. It surprised me though. It had some seriously hilarious parts with that good clean adult humor thrown in. Throughout the whole movie, the old man reminded me of my high school basketball coach and that made some of it even funnier for me. I will also admit that I got choked up at a few parts and cried during one scene. It was so heart-warming and tender! The story was great and captured the attention of all three of my kids. I highly recommend it for a fun family time.
Saturday, May 30, 2009
UP!
Today my family went to see Up. It was so cute! I was skeptical at first because it just didn't look as funny as some of the other Pixar movies, like Cars and Toy Story or my favorite Finding Nemo. It surprised me though. It had some seriously hilarious parts with that good clean adult humor thrown in. Throughout the whole movie, the old man reminded me of my high school basketball coach and that made some of it even funnier for me. I will also admit that I got choked up at a few parts and cried during one scene. It was so heart-warming and tender! The story was great and captured the attention of all three of my kids. I highly recommend it for a fun family time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i totally want to see that movie. it will be lil eds first movie in the theatre. ed wants to go but he said not on opening weekend!
We loved it too, but we didnt' take the kids. I am still thinking mine are a little young to be entertained that long.
Hi Taryn! I can't believe my old babysitter is a mom of 3 now! Your family is adorable! Geez... I feel really old now!! Remember when Katie was totally in love with one of the Hanson brothers?! Good times!!
Post a Comment