Dixie
She is my Mother's Day present and I am so in love with this little girl. She is 6 weeks old today, which puts her birthday right around mine, we are so meant for each other. I grew up with my grandparents having a cocker spaniel, Toby, and I have always loved the breed. So here she is, after a few name changes, we are loving our little Dixie Doo.
6 comments:
So, you finally decided on Dixie. That was not one of the ones mentioned last night. It's cute though and so is she. Love ya Mom
She is so cute! I'm jealous. I can't wait to meet her and smell her puppy breath!
oh my heck! He is so cute! DO your kids just love him. That is so fun. Good luck with him. Happy mothers day to you!
What a cute little puppy! I love her name too! What a perfect Mother's Day gift!
aww. what a little love!
Oh my gosh what an ADORABLE puppy. I have always thought that cocker spaniels were adorable puppies especially after Lady and the Tramp (eventhough it's animated). SO cute!!
Post a Comment