1. Put Your iTunes on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write down the name of the song no matter how silly it sounds!
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
So not much to blog about lately and instead of doing laundry I decided to copy Rachel. Enjoy and don't hate on my music k.
If someone says "Is this ok?" you say: Move Along- All American Rejects {Really kind of funny if you ask me...I don't have time for this.}
How would you describe yourself? The Wizard and I- Wicked Soundtrack {Does that make me the Wicked Witch ?}
What do you like in a guy/girl? Wearing White- Martina McBride {Not after Labor Day though}
What is your life’s purpose? As Long As Your Mine- Wicked Soundtrack {I guess I'm a greedy person.}
What is your motto? Love Song- Blake Lewis {I actually really like that idea.}
What do your friends think of you? Brick- Ben Folds Five {ummm no response to that}
What do you think of your parents? Not Ready to Make Nice- Dixie Chicks {Ok remember this was totally random. I maybe could have thought this when I was a teenager but probably not...my parents are the coolest.}
What do you think about very often? When You Love Someone Like That- Reba McEntire and LeAnn Rimes {Very True...I am constanly thinking about those I love.}
What is 2 + 2? If I Had A $1,000,000- Barenaked Ladies {How awesome is this answer...if only it was true :)}
What do you think of your best friend? All My Loving- Beatles or Across the Universe Soundtrack {Once again totally appropiate since my best friend is my hubby Benny}
What do you think of the person you like? Watching You- Rodney Atkins {That totally makes me sound like a stalker}
What is your life story? Heaven- Bryan Adams {Not yet but working on it}
What do you want to be when you grow up? If I Never Knew You- Pocahontas Soundtrack {Well I don't know...}
What do you think of when you see the person you like? Love Remains the Same- Gavin Rossdale {Ok so I obviously am a huge sap, all of my music is lovey dovey but it's true for the question....I love my Benny!}
What will you dance to at your wedding? Blackbird -Beatles or Across the Universe Soundtrack {Kind of a disapointment on this one...}
What will they play at your funeral? So Hard- Dixie Chicks {Was my life so hard or was I so hard to live with... I guess I'll never know}
What is your hobby/interest? Realize- Colbie Caillat {Umm still trying to figure it out?}
What is your biggest fear? Before He Cheats- Carrie Underwood {So really funny but true...great answer for this one...haha}
What is your biggest secret? American Child- Phil Vasser {No I'm not expecting....but....}
What do you think of your friends? Want To- Sugarland {I "want to" have some...I don't kow}
What will you post this as? MachineHead- Bush {What an attention getter}
1 comment:
This turned out pretty cute. The wearing white part made me think of temple worthy - and that would fit too. You ARE a loving person who cares about your family and friends - so that all fits. And you are NOT a wicked witch! I think you lucked out on most of the answers - or you just like music with good titles! But MachineHead . . .?
Post a Comment