1- I love video games and will play on either my computer, XBox, or Wii. I've owned a Playstation 2 and Gamecube too.
2- I have a big birthmark on my right knee.
3- I love to sing even though I'm insecure about singing in front of people.
4- I can whistle like nobody else. It's a talent, what can I say.
5- I'm double-jointed on all my fingers except for my right thumb.
6- I can only raise my left eyebrow by itself.
7- I'm not a fan of clutter. I don't like feeling like I live in a hallway.
8- I have three stages of tired. First I'm giddy, silly. Next I go into a zombie trance and zone out. Last I turn GRUMPY!!
9- I like to swim but as a personal courtesy to others, I don't.
10- I love making my family smile.
11- I prefer the driver's seat and get really antsy sitting passenger.
12- I HATE peas!!
13- I like to draw and have sketched pictures of two of my kids when they were babies and want to do another for Soren.
14- I am a terrible procrastinator, see number 13.
15- I'm really particular about the ties I wear. No cartoons or football teams.
16- I am a die hard fan of San Fransisco 49ers.
17- I like to cook but never do it very often. However, grilling is something that always needs to be done by the man of the house.
18- When it comes to movies I prefer action or comedy. Occasionally I'll let my wife put in a chick flick and secretly I enjoy them too.
19- I like Oakley sunglasses, DC shoes, Old Navy no show socks and Cheerios. These are the few brand names I am seriously picky about.
20- I like to camp but haven't been in several years.
21- I have a really close bond with my brother, probably since it was just us against 6 sisters for so many years.
22- I play the guitar and make a certain face when I really get into it.
23- I'm a sucker for cartoons and tend to get sucked into them even if they aren't that interesting. Maybe this is why my wife thinks I'm 5.
24- I am blessed to be in a family of 11 and that support system has been a blessing throughout my life.
25- I have a beautiful wife and three wonderful kids who I love more than anything.
4 comments:
Sweet, I get to be the first to comment. I think these 25 statement, though very random, explains the core of the little Bro I have always been friends with. Thanks for the good times to remember, and the continued memories we make regularly. Your the best. By the way, I have like 6 or 7 red runes that you need to check out, and have if you can use them. They aren't exactly good for my character, but a berserker could use a couple of them I know that.
P.S. to my last comment for all those who may read it, I know I'm a nerd. I proudly admit it. No need to be ashamed...right? Okay maybe I should feel some shame, but I'm a dude, and that is against the code...or something like that.
hey! We changed our blog address! It's now http://giggleswigglesandhoinks.blogspot.com/ That's where you can find us. I'll be sending out an email too so if I have your email you will get an email too. :) Thanks!!
ha ha ha good job Ben! In regards to #6- I can only raise one of my eyebrows by itself too, but its my right one. And I'm with ya on #9!!! :) Your randoms are really funny, but you failed to mention that those double jointed fingers of yours can give someone a welt if you poke them. lol. Love ya!
Post a Comment