All the kids have been to the dentist this month...
How many cavities can 2 little kids have? you wonder...or maybe...
How much guilt can one mother have?
Let's just say....ALOT!!! I've come to terms with it and Soren has ZERO cavities so HOORAY!!
I went to my blood doctor and I still can't get my numbers right and I'm really frustrated with that aspect of my life. I also need to schedule other doctor's appointments and get some other things taken care of.
Some days I think I need to be medicated, like a real life "chill pill". I have such anxiety and stress over stuff. Stuff that I know usually works out ok in the end but I just want things to be perfect and I stress over it way more than I need to and way earlier than is healthy.
And my back has been hurting all month and because of my meds I can't take any good muscle relaxers or pain relievers. I'm really getting annoyed and stressing over how this will effect my March.
Because in March....we're going to DISNEYLAND!!! Enough with the gloom....I'm welcoming the California sunshine and SOOO looking forward to March. Tickets are bought and paid for and I couldn't be happier. My birthday is also in March...the 29th to be exact, and depending on how things are going around that time I'm getting a PUPPY for my birthday! It might not be till after Easter but soon, very soon. I'm eager for the added loves and cuddles but not the mess. And I'm not sure how Mister Pippen, the fat cat around our house will respond. It could get very interesting.
I got a pedicure this week too, which helped relieve a little of my tension. It was so nice to sit for a half hour and read Twilight uninterrupted and be able to leave with really cute toes. Sorry this is the only picture (at least you know they are clean).
Stryder has been doing so great in school. They started doing spelling tests each week and he's only had one week where he didn't get 100%. Shelby has been picking up a few things here and there being around Stryd when he does his homework and stuff. I can't believe that we have to wait another year before she starts kindergarten. Late birthdays are rough. Soren is talking more and more and words are becoming easier to understand. He's still pretty spoiled though. I'm so excited to see them in Disneyland...I'm pretty sure I'll be in tears for the first 20 minutes or so.
I have so many great things going on in my life, I just wish that I was strong enough to never let the bad stuff take over. I get consumed by it, the stress and the worry, and my family suffers from my bad mood. Luckily I have an amazing hubby who helps get me out of these funks and who loves me throughout it all. Some days though, he is really REALLY lucky I love HIM as much as I do! ha ha ha!
So in the end, HOPE that I...
have my future plans work out.
chillax!
get to meet Princess Aurora.
get my puppy soon :)
7 comments:
I hope that you have a fabulous time at Disneyland (we're going next week and I couldn't be more excited!) and that your new puppy and your fat cat get along so you can have double the snuggles!
I totally hear you on the stressing thing. I do it too, and I don't know why. It's not going to change anything, so I might as well just be happy and let life happen. It is nice when you have something to look forward to though, and it sounds like you have a few somethings! Hang in there, we love you!
I'm sorry you are stressing so much and having some troubles! I feel ya! I hope you have a GREAT time in Disneyland though. :) Disneyland can help ease all your pains!
Hang in there sweety!! Now you have a manicure to go with that pedicure. We can't wait for Disneyland!!
ha ha I love how you said that some days Ben is really lucky you love HIM as much as you do! ha ha. that was cracking me up! I'm excited for you for the things you have coming up! Disneyland will be so fun for you guys! And I'm excited to see how much hissing goes on with Pippin when you get the puppy! lol!!! Love ya!
Your new background is way cute!
I enjoyed your testimony today. I had no idea you were having back trouble. I hope that you get it all figured out soon. Also, you are going to have a blast at Disneyland. WE just got back. It is sooo one of my favorite places!
Post a Comment