1- I'm allergic to most all fruits and don't like alot of vegetables.
2- I rarely MAKE my husband do anything, like change diapers or clean (I don't tell him no when he volunteers though) because if I do it I know it's done the way I like it.
3- I am a control freak. I don't do fun crafts or baking with my kids because I can't handle the mess and imperfections. This is one of the things atop my list I'm working on getting over.
4- Ben and I have been married for over 6 years and of that time only 18 months of it we have lived on our own with just us and our kids.
5- I am a total nerd. I LOVE sci-fi, fantasy, and comic book type movies. I totally dig LOTR, XMen, and Star Trek. I watch Heroes every Monday night. I have a level 80 Night Elf Rogue, duel-wielding fist specced on World of Warcraft and I wish the fam would get together and play Halo 2 again.
6- I am serving in the nursery for the third time since I was married and somehow "Jesus Wants Me For A Sunbeam" never gets old or at least for a room full of 2 year olds it doesn't.
7- I wish I could sing better.
8- I clean when I'm mad or stressed out. Dishes are the best thing to release my anger on.
9- I have been doing laundry on Mondays for almost 4 years now and have only missed a few times.
10- I have lots of freckles and love them. I want my kids to get them too.
11- I love being crafty and creative and wish I could do more and be better at it.
12- In high school I slept with a stuffed animal and now have to sleep with a body pillow.
13- I was a total klutz in Jr. High and was on crutches 2 or 3 times, had stitches in my pinkie finger, and jammed a bunch of other fingers. The P.E. teacher had a list of all my accidents on her chalk board.
14- I'm really insecure about my looks even though my hubby tells me I'm beautiful ALL the time.
15- I love purses and bags. I have lots, all different types and styles. I got this from my mom.
16- I can't bend my second to last toes.
17- I still cry every time I hear "There Goes My Life" by Kenny Chesney.
18- I love Disneyland. I CAN'T wait till next month when I can take my kids again. This time I plan on enjoying it through their eyes more and not riding all the grown up rides.
19- I love french braids and doing braids. I was always braiding my friends' and sisters' hair and now love to do Shelby's.
20- I love jewelry and have tons of different rings. But now that I got it resized, I'm back to loving and wearing my original wedding ring.
21- I hate baths. I can't stand to sit in my own filthy dirty bath water. I have to shower afterwards.
22- I prefer open shoes like clogs and flip flops, since I had kids and my feet grew a size and since my blood clot makes my one foot more swollen than the other.
23- I'm a clean freak and love to have things organized and put away where they belong. My kids have all their toys separated into bins by category.
24- I HATE Root Beer!
25- I love my kids but I'm IN love with my husband and yes there is a difference.
5 comments:
Great post. I miss you two, and your three little ones. Stay posted for an update on a potential Halo night. You never know what to expect with me right? I agree with 25 whole heartedly even though it's difficult to explain. Love ya tons!!
Thanks for sharing these, Taryn. I also am a recovering klutz and control freak; I shudder before I get crafty stuff out for the kids. And I'm also a nerd! Love Heroes, Star Trek, Star Wars, LOTR, etc. :D
Taryn, I remember you! I remember your sister Kate a little better from working with her at the pool. Thank you so much for the comment you left! I really am excited, even if I do get the "your pregnant again?" looks:) It's good to know there are others like me:)
This is so cute! You learn so much!
I want to play Halo 2 again too! Those were the days. We really are a weird family :) That was a fun post! I love your new background too! Cute :)
Post a Comment