Thursday, January 29, 2009

Once upon a dream...

Today is the 50th Anniversary of the greatest Disney movie of all time...Sleeping Beauty. I have loved Princess Aurora and this movie since I was little. She has always been my favorite princess, especially in the blue dress. Prince Phillip is the dashing prince on his faithful steed who uses his sword of truth and shield of virtue, to rescue his beloved princess. Another great part about this movie is Maleficent. She is by far the best villain out there. This movie is a timeless classic that I simply love. And don't forget "Make it blue"

4 comments:

BreAna said...

I have to say Sleeping beauty is one of my favorite princesses I love her.

Cari J said...

:) Great post Tar! Most definately make it blue, the pink dress was nothing compared to the blue one :)

Greta said...

It was my favorite too. I actually love when they just keep changing it over and over again.

Nicole said...

Sorry Taryn...I vote PINK!