Is it Halloween?... Nope, my kids just love to dress up. All day, every day! Thanks to Liz the boys have been Spiderman and webbing all over the house.
Shelby says when she grows up she wants to be a ballerina firefighter. I say do whatever you want to girl. Here she is wearing her tutu I made. I put her hair in a bun and she danced around the house all day.
Hearts having been hanging in the window since the end of January.
I went on a date with Stryder Friday night. It was so fun. He wanted to wear nice clothes and be a gentleman. He opened the door and would say, "After you mom". I had such a great time with just him. I can't believe how grown up he is getting *sigh.
Actual Valentine's Day was spent lounging around the house all day. I made an altered board book for Ben. He cuddled with me while we watched a movie.
Hope everyone had a great Love day. xoxo
3 comments:
Your family is so cute! It sounds like you had a good day. We need to do another game night. That was fun! Give the kids hugs and kisses. Love ya!
Love all the costumes!Looks like a nice Valentine's day. :)
That's such a fun idea to go on a date with Stryder! I'm totally going to copy you! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment