I've always wanted to take a picture of myself in the mirror and my new apron was a perfect reason. (Just don't look to closely at my room...it was laundry day) I made it myself out of a dish towel I found from Target (love that place) and some ribbon. Shelby got one too! Gotta love that girl! I have more sewing projects in the works that I'm excited for. All to help pass the time and distract me.
Ben and I have started some major yard work projects and after a long day on my hands and knees pulling weeds, my back feels better than ever. Go figure!
I have some control over things and life is looking good! Thanks for all of your encouraging comments.
3 comments:
Dang cute! I wish I was crafty like you. We need to have a girls night out. Sounds like all us girls need a pick me up! By the way, Im so jealous about disneyland! I have been begging Brandon to take me. Maybe I should just go with you guys. MISS YA
cute. I love how shelby has one to match.
I love all of your crafts! That blanket tonight was awesome. You'll have to take a picture of it and blog it! ha ha. I love how Shleby's modeling the apron in this picture! She's such a little actress! So cute!
Post a Comment