Thursday, July 28, 2011

Oh What Do You Do In The Summertime?

Oh what do you do in the Summertime, when it's too hot to go outside?
Do you mohawk your head,
Or pretend you can web,
Or dream that you could fly?
Is that what you do?  So do I.




















Oh what do you do in the Summertime, when it's too hot to go outside?
Do you write your own song,
Or read books that are long,
Or wish for dark clouds in the sky?
Is that what you do?  So do I.
















Oh what do you do in the Summertime, when it's too hot to go outside?
Do you watch Netflix all day, 
Or in a fort do you play,
Or use Kool-aid in your hair as a dye?
Is that what you do?  So do I.

























Oh what do you do in the Summertime, when it's too hot to go outside?
Do you make lots of noise,
Or play with your toys,
Until the house is a big pig-sty?
Is that what you do?  So do I.
















Oh what do you do in the Summertime, when it's too hot to go outside?
Do you wish time would slow,
As you watch your kids grow,
While another Summer goes by?
Is that what you do?  So do I.

6 comments:

Russell Family said...

Way cute blog!!!! Does Stryder love his hair? And I need to see a picture of the hair color you love! And thanks for watching Mason tomorrow. He is excited for the kids to come over.

Lauren and Justin said...

Seriously sister you are so creative! Cute blog! Love it!

Candice said...

So cute! Loved it!

Noelle said...

L.O.V.E. this post. Soooooo cute!!!! :)

Laura H said...

I love this post too. I definitely relate to the last verse the most.

Nicole said...

What a perfect way to wrap up the summer. Oh my goodness I can hardly believe that it's time to wrap up summer...BOOOOOOO!!!!