

The other day I ran across a blog of this woman who had made a New Year's Resolution of taking more pictures of herself with her kids. After a few months of capturing memories, she died suddenly in an accident. My heart aches for her family but because of her goal to take more pictures, her young children now have priceless pictures to remember her by. I am so bad about not wanting my picture taken because of my weight or my skin or any number of reasons. But after reading about this woman's story I'm going to try and make more of an effort so that my kids and future generations can see pictures of us together.
2 comments:
So true. When my sis in law died. There was only one picture of her with her kids together. There were lots of family ones but only one them individually with her. Sad
And a very cute picture it is!!
That does happen when you are behind the camera alot.
Post a Comment