Thursday, July 29, 2010

Great Date!!

10 years ago today was the first date to end all first dates. After dancing together at a stake dance, we mutually agreed to go out on a date. I think it was more my idea but I didn't have to twist his arm at all. We bowled, we laughed, and we agreed to go out the next week. And I guess like they say, the rest is history. Ben and I have been "dating" ever since. I have such great memories from those first couple years of dating. We went to every new movie that came out, the weekend it came out. We tried a few new restaurants but mostly ate at the same favorites. We hung out and just enjoyed each other. No nagging kids, no hurrying home to relieve the babysitter, no worrying about a thing. Those were the days. Ben is my BFF and I'm so grateful for all we've shared over the last 10 years. Enjoy these pictures from those great dating years.


2 comments:

Nicole said...

Fun pictures! You guys went to disneyland on a date?

Ben and Taryn said...

Thanks Nicole! It was my 18th birthday and Ben came with me and my family, so I guess yeah we had a kind of date at Disneyland. (good eye knowing where that was)