Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Is it Summer Already?


All good things must come to an end. We have finally reached the end of the school year and I'm having mixed emotions about it. I'm excited to get off a schedule and just relax, but really sad to say good-bye to first grade. Stryder had such a great teacher and I will miss her so much. I felt a genuine love from her for Stryder. She often said she would love to take him home with her. Stryder finished the year showing much improvement in his grades and behavior. I am so relieved by his report card and found myself overcome with tears today. He is growing up so fast and I like to think I'm helping him do a good job at it. I can't believe he is a second grader now and that Shelby will soon be starting school too.






Shelby and Soren "graduated" from preschool too. Shelby was so excited when we were working on letter 'Z' because she knew she was going to kindergarten after that. Too bad she has a whole summer to get through first. So
ren just thought this hat was really cool.



So starts summer. I plan on. My first project is matching shorts for the boys and skirt for Shelby. Then a bag and skirts for me. And hopefully we can find lots of ways to keep cool and not drive mommy insane.

No comments: