Monday, June 14, 2010

It's a Party!

This year was definitely a lucky one for Stryder. I decided to let him have a big party and invite some friends. Then I talked with a friend and she was so great and agreed to let us use her backyard and pool for the party. And to top that off, the Lord blessed us with incredible weather that day too. The day was PERFECT!! I couldn't have asked for or planned it any better. I am one lucky gal as well. I have awesome family and friends that help and love me and my family so much that things are just made easier with them around. I don't think I can even begin to express my love and gratitude to all that were there. My mom and dad were on picture duty and captured some amazing shots. Here's a few of my favorites.




































































































We felt especially blessed at the end of the day and are already planning for next year.

No comments: