Dad's Present
I didn't get my dad anything for Father's Day but I told him I'd blog about him. If only little kids could be that easily pleased. My dad truly is my hero. He's been my Jiminy Cricket, my cheerleader, my biggest fan, and my friend. I have inherited lots from him, some not so great and others I cherish. He works hard and always wants the best for his family. I just want him to know that I love him so much and thank him for being such an amazing dad and great example to me and my family.

Ben has been a great dad even with having to take on the role so young. That may be why he plays so well with them. I love to see him sword fight or karate fight with the kids and they love it! Ben is firm yet loving and insists on teaching our kids respect for their mom, which I really appreciate. Thanks Ben for working so hard at being the best dad you can and for trying to get better at it. We love you!
3 comments:
Our Dad is pretty kick ass!
P.S. Rob's thumbs up in the background of the picture of Ben and Stryder is my favorite!
Thank you Sweetie! I love you too!
Thanks for visiting my blog! I sure appreciate it! Have a great day!
Post a Comment