I made Stryder and Shelby ride Splash Mountain and that was pretty funny. Shelby cried when the water hit her in the face and a huge tidal wave went over Ben and landed on Stryder. Needless to say, they weren't impressed. We had a nice late lunch with all the family to celebrate Mason's first birthday. After lunch we rode Winnie the Pooh and then got to meet him and Tigger. Mason was so cute with the characters. Then I forced my kids on Haunted Mansion and looked like a really awful mean mommy when they were both covering their eyes and ears and crying. I made it up to them and we went on Autopia and they really enjoyed that one. After that, the rest of the night we kind of went our separate ways and we sat down and enjoyed some famous Disneyland Churros together. The fireworks show was later that night and it was so cool! I once again choked
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Day Two March 17th,2009
A Very Long Day
Tuesday was a long fun-filled day. We woke up early in order to be at the park for our Magic Morning. Disneyland opens an hour early for those people who have special passes. Needless to say, it was still crazy busy that morning. We first headed straight for Peter Pan. The wait was about a half hour but we knew it would be our only chance to ride. The kids loved it this trip. Next we got to ride Dumbo. Shelby loved making us go up and down. After that we decided to see how long the line was to meet Tinkerbell. It was the longest
line I waited in during this trip. Ben took Stryder to ride the Rockets because he said "I don't like all the girly stuff!" So I waited in a very slow moving line for just over an hour but the look on Shelby's face made it totally worth it! She was thrilled to meet the fairies and they were so cute with her in return.
We met back up with the boys for some yummy breakfast. The boys all wanted Indiana Jones
hats, so off to Adventureland we went. Soren was singing the Indiana Jones theme song all day long after that. While over there we rode Jungle Cruise and walked up Tarzan's Tree house. Later that day we rode Small World, Tea Cups, and Star Tours.

I made Stryder and Shelby ride Splash Mountain and that was pretty funny. Shelby cried when the water hit her in the face and a huge tidal wave went over Ben and landed on Stryder. Needless to say, they weren't impressed. We had a nice late lunch with all the family to celebrate Mason's first birthday. After lunch we rode Winnie the Pooh and then got to meet him and Tigger. Mason was so cute with the characters. Then I forced my kids on Haunted Mansion and looked like a really awful mean mommy when they were both covering their eyes and ears and crying. I made it up to them and we went on Autopia and they really enjoyed that one. After that, the rest of the night we kind of went our separate ways and we sat down and enjoyed some famous Disneyland Churros together. The fireworks show was later that night and it was so cool! I once again choked
up as I felt like a little girl again, believing in all the magic and wonder. Tinkerbell flew from the Matterhorn to light the castle and pirate cannon fire crossed the sky. I will always treasure the feelings I had standing there with my family. After it was all over, Stryder looked at me and asked "Do dreams really do come true Mom?" All I could do was hug him close and tell him "YES!" I was practically sobbing at that point. I want my kids to always believe in magic and dreams and imagination. I want to always remember the looks on their faces as they experienced all that Disneyland had to offer us. Finally I headed to Space Mountain with Katie, Jesse, Julie, and Trevor and Ben took the kids and my mom and dad and rode Buzz Lightyear again. As we slowly walked back to our car I was again touched by the blessings I felt I was over abundantly given that day and was sad that the next day would be our last.
I made Stryder and Shelby ride Splash Mountain and that was pretty funny. Shelby cried when the water hit her in the face and a huge tidal wave went over Ben and landed on Stryder. Needless to say, they weren't impressed. We had a nice late lunch with all the family to celebrate Mason's first birthday. After lunch we rode Winnie the Pooh and then got to meet him and Tigger. Mason was so cute with the characters. Then I forced my kids on Haunted Mansion and looked like a really awful mean mommy when they were both covering their eyes and ears and crying. I made it up to them and we went on Autopia and they really enjoyed that one. After that, the rest of the night we kind of went our separate ways and we sat down and enjoyed some famous Disneyland Churros together. The fireworks show was later that night and it was so cool! I once again choked
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I literally turned around tonight and everyone was gone! I ran outside and started waving. Don't know if you saw me or not, but I wanted to say thanks for coming. I hope you had a good time. Also, thanks for my tile. I love it and have the perfect spot already picked out. I am going to put it by my statue of Christ. You weren't kidding when you said that you were going to start creating. Keep up the good work!
I'm so jealous! I want to go to Disneyland. It's going to be awhile now until this little one will be old enough to take with us!
Post a Comment