Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Call Me Crazy!


Some days I really think I am....crazy that is. I made TWO large fleece rag quilts in about 4 days. My mom already had cut out the blue one so I just had to sew it together. Thursday I sewed and sewed and then cut all the fringe while watching my new favorite movie Australia (mmm Hugh Jackman). Saturday night I cut the red and black one and sewed and cut fringe Sunday. The red one is for a friend of Rachel and I really wanted to get it done for her before this week got too crazy. All the while I was cleaning like mad and helped decorate for Anna's birthday party we had here Friday. Saturday morning I was out again working in the courtyard with Ben. Wow does all of that make sense? I'm tired! This week is laundry, cleaning, and packing. When I told Shelby this moring that we had six days till we go to Disneyland she said, "Six days, that is still super-ever away!"

Oh and I got new glasses....














What do you think?

6 comments:

Nicole said...

You should sign up in rs to teach us how to make those super cute quilts! Have so much fun in Disneyland!

Russell Family said...

Your glasses are sooooo cute! I love them! I love you too! Let me know if you need anything.

BreAna said...

Way to go on the two blankets. What an accompishment. I do like the glasses.

Rachel said...

I don't have to tell you that I like the glasses (they were my second pick when I was picking my own glasses, of course, so it goes without saying!) and I love the quilts. I should make you make one of those quilts for me!!! ha ha. jk! I know how sick of cutting the fringe on them you are so I'll give ya a couple months before I go get my fabric lol. jk jk

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

I have never seen blankets like those before! How do you make them? Btw, I REALLY like your new glasses, super cute.

Laur-annie said...

You are freaking amazing!! Oh and I love the new glasses!!