Catching Up
It has been a really long time since I updated but we've been living our life, not blogging about it. And boy have we been busy. I was going to do just one long long post but decided to break it up. It's still alot to read but it's all important to us. So scroll down a few and see what's been going with the Brown family.
3 comments:
Just stopping by A Daily Scoop and I'm glad I did. What a cute fam!
I love your posts Taryn! And Ben's tribute is so sweet. It was so much fun being together for such a long time...I'm having a hard time getting back to reality. I am getting a bit more sleep now though, so that's good!
Cute blog kid. I hope you guys are doing well. Sorry about Ben's grandpa. We were in Utah too for Thanksgiving. Love your guts.
Post a Comment