The Brown Family would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!This year has gone by so fast for us. Ben is still working for Nevada Power and really enjoying his job. I am a stay-at-home mom who has become quite crafty lately. Stryder is 5 and started kindergarten this year and loves it. Shelby just turned 4 and has become a serious drama queen but manages to melt your heart with her hugs. Soren is 2 and such a boy. He has hit the terrible twos and likes to keep me on my toes, but I can't resist him when he's happy. We started out the year living on our own but in September we moved back in Ben's mom's house. The arrangement is great and the kids like having Grandma and Rachel around. We are eager to see what the next year brings as the kids get bigger. Hope you all remember the reason for the season and have a Merry Christmas!
2 comments:
your card is darling. i love it.
I love the picture. Merry Christmas to you guys too.
Post a Comment