Friday, October 31, 2008
Halloween 2008
This was a really fun Halloween for me, despite this awful head cold both Ben and I are suffering from. We have both been running fevers off and on and the sniffles and sneezes are just plain annoying. Nonetheless, I manage to have an enjoyable time tonight with the kids. Stryder was

Anakin Skywalker, Shelby was a black cat, and Soren was good old Buzz Lightyear. And I was emo. No, that's not supposed to mean a particular person, more a group from high school, like goth or punk. I think alot of people weren't sure what I was and if I was even dressed up lol! We got ready early in the afternoon so Grandma Brown could see us before she went to Utah for the weekend. The kids got lots of candy then went home and had to wait a few hours before the actual Trick or Treat festivities. Our ward was part of a tri-ward trunk or treat 
and it is always so great. There was a really good turn out and the kids came home with full bags. Ben was such a champ and even though he felt like passing out right on the bed of our truck, he came and thankfully with Trevor's help, passed out candy. Lauren, Super Aunt tonight, helped me cruise the parking lot keeping track of my three wandering hoodlums. Soren was super cute though and really got into the whole concept. He would walk up and say in Sorenese "Tri-tree" and ask everyone he could see. A cute thank you followed. Stryder had so much fun seeing all of his friends from school and saying hi. Shelby was simply adorable, there's not much more I can say about her. I had alot of fun rocking the pink hair and even went to the store. Stryder called me a rock star! Now I need to go pick through the candy and pull out all of my favorites!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Cute kids. Halloween is a blast. We let our kids go nuts on their candy today. They were bouncing off the walls. Now I too need to gather it up and take control!
They all looks so dang cute. My kids will love to see aniken. Oh and Love the hair.
So much fun! You all look so great. And the pink is totally rockin. Ha ha gotta live it up once in a while, right? And if you can't do it on Halloween, when can you? lol
Hey sis! So Mason is still nursing but does get milk every so often. He likes it a lot better then formula. Your family is so cute. I wish we could of come out but Mason was no fun that night. Love ya!
Your kiddos look so cute! I can't wait till Landon trick or treats and we can pull out our favorite's too! He got a few pieces of candy, but then I felt bad since he can't eat it. Haha!
I'm so glad you were able to come to my office party. You all looked so cute - even the Mommy!! Stryder was perfect as Anakin Skywalker! Soren's Buzz Lightyear fight with Spiderman (Danielle's Ethan) was hilarious!! And Shelby is the cutest kitty ever!
Post a Comment