What is your husbands name? Benjamin J Brown (that's J with no ".", it's not an initial)How long have you been married? It will be 6 six years this November.
How long did you date? 2 years and 4 months which includes our 4 week engagement.
How old is he? 25
Who eats more sweets? We are both pretty good at eating sweets but since I am home during the day I tend to eat more if they are around the house.
Who is taller? Ben is but just barely, if I wear heels I think I might be taller.
Who said "I love you" first? We can't agree on this one. I think I said it first but Ben claims he did, neither of us can remember for sure.
Who has a better voice? Ben for sure. I like to think I do but we all know the truth :)
Who is smarter? Depends on what kind of smart we are talking about. I suck at math and figures while Ben does really well in those areas. I love reading an
d writing and science while Ben is a good writer, he falls a little short in those other areas. Ben is really good with technical things but I have way more common sense.Who pays the bills? We go over our finances together but I'm the one who goes on the Internet and makes sure things get paid.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? When you are looking at it, I do.
Who mows the lawn? We've never really had a lawn to mow but it would probably be Ben's job.
Who cooks dinner? I do but Ben is a really good cook and I love when we cook together cause it is so much fun.
Who drives? Ben does for the most part but on long trips we usually split it between the two of us.
Who kissed who first? I got Ben to kiss me (very innocently dad!) on our second date. Who asked who out first? That would be me!
Who wears the pa
I love my Benny so much and can't believe that we are coming up on 6 years of marriage. Craziness!! I am so grateful for my hubby and all that he has done for me and our family.
3 comments:
You "got" Ben to kiss you? I believe that like you guys were home by 8 o'clock every night. Love you!!
Oh cute Benny! My favorite brother in law! shh don't tell Jesse! :) You guys are two cute and I am extremely grateful for the example you both have been in my life and how you both have helped me through some tough times! Ben does have a soft side if you can believe it ;)! Love you guys!
P.S. Dad is so funny!!
That's awesome!! Ben is my favorite Brother too!! J/K. I'd like to think that even if I had another bro, he would be a fave. Great post!! Jess and I will have to put it on our blog as well. Love you!!
Post a Comment