We watched our nieces and nephew the other night and these two little rugrats were just so cute standing by the window that I had to grab my camera. Obviously Soren is a huge ham, look at the grin!
This is of Ben and I before our night out. We went to a local battle of the bands to support a guy that Ben works with. He's the lead singer of a band called A Penny For Jane. We saw them perform at the House of Blues then had dinner at this little mexican resturant, TnT, at the Luxor. Oh and I made that headband in my hair. Totally cute right!! I have since made myself 2 more and one for Shelby too Ü
This is my sweet Princess Shelby modeling the skirt I just finished making for her. Yes that's right, I made that skirt and with NO PATTERN either. It only took me about an hour and a half too. The fabric was bought for something else but I loved it too much and had to make something for my girl. She loves it and I think wore it to bed too. I love my sewing machine right now and love Ben for buying it for me 3 years ago (why didn't I open it sooner?).
13 comments:
Ok, you suck! LOL I am so jealous that you can sew! I can't sew a dang thing. I'm lucky if I can sew on a button. :)
You are doing it! You are "creating" just like you said that you wanted to. I am so proud of you. Can't wait to see what comes next.
Aww! You and Ben look so cute on your night out! I love the headband! The skirt of Shelby's is so cute too! So excited to come back and see all of your creations
Dang Sister! And everyone thought I was the crafty one! You are fabulous! Shelby looks so dang cute in that skirt and I was thinking you should make me a headband! Thanks!
Hey babe, I am so glad you responded to my blog, Lace has you guys listed as the "Browns" (who? I only know first names, sad since we are blood, but I am spaztic what can I say?) Way cute kids you've got there. Hopefully I will see you at the end of the month. I am trying to talk Carl into coming down. Love you. Lorilee
Love the pics!! Soren and Olivia...too cute!! They are so big! I love that picture of you and Ben too! and well, Shelby is always a cutie pie but was a darling in that adorable skirt! I love that fabric!! Love you guys!
You and your family are too cute! Love you!
I like your headband. How did you do it? Your date sounds fun, we need to go on one soon!
Wow you are so crafty! Nice. I love that. I might have to start doing that myself but for me. ha ha! It's great that she loves it so much to wear it to bed that is great. super fun!
Wow! Your kids have gotten so big and cute. I still can't believe how old they are. Doesn't it just seem like we graduated from high school?
So I'm really getting into this blogger thing! I might end up changing my background as many times as katie use to rearrange her room! LoL! But yes we do need to get together! I will tell Justin that he is wanted by Shelby! Its hard to do anything with him working freaking 11 hours a day! I hardly even see him! But yeah the job search is still going on. Hopefully something will come up! But I will talk to you soon! Love ya!
hi- saw you won the contest, congrats, and cute skirt, I have that same material! Looks great on buttons too!
P.S. you and my little girl have the same name!
cute blog.
see ya
Tricia
I just noticed I never commented on this post, and I never even saw your tag that Mom made up. That skirt is so cute! I love it! And your tag is great. I'm still planning on doing it, I just know it's going to take me a long time so I've been putting it off. It will be cool to have some deeper info written down and saved. That's my favorite scripture too! I'm going to have to think of another one, but I just love how much they mention the word "simple" in the book of Mormon. It makes things seem a lot less overwhelming if you start simple and go from there. I can't wait to see you guys at Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment