Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hair!

I wanted to hurry and do this post before this crazy weekend. We have alot going on including Shelby's birthday and I wanted to do this before then.


I have always had a hair obsession. I taught myself how to french braid and used to torment my sisters while practicing on them. In the seventh grade I used to braid all of my friends hair and when I didn't make the basketball team that year, I still made it to every game cause I was the official beautician. Kind of embarrassing to think about now but I thought I was pretty special back then. Anyways, I have done my own hair short and long and in between, oh and did I mention several perms too. After high school I started experimenting with going darker than the blonde I had always been. I love being blonde but I think I love dark even more. I have gone back to the dark side {yes we watch alot of Star Wars around here} and I have gotten more compliments than I ever did as a blonde, and who says blonde have more fun. Anyways, here's some pictures of my hair throughout the years, in no real order, feel free to laugh...I know I did! Let me know what you think....blonde or brunette? short or long or in between?


6 comments:

BreAna said...

lol. thata is way to funny. don't you just love hair styles. Funny thing with my hair is it has been this same way since I was in 3rd grade.lol I am so boring.

Russell Family said...

AMAZING pictures! Good times with the Day Do! I like the dark. It's fun. And I love your "strike a pose" picture at the bottom. Pretty hot! I miss you. We need to hang out soon. Give the kids hugs and kisses! Love you!

Rachel said...

I love it! I THINK I might copy you and do a post of my many 'dos. :) I think you should go back to the picture in the top left!!! I love the perm and LOVE the bangs! :) NO really though, I really like it how it is now... especially the color :)

Jenn said...

I dunno I think your hair looks great long or short but I think you look better as a blonde. Not necessarily a really light one, but of course I've really only known you as a blonde.

Candice said...

I like it dark! I really want to go dark myself, but Randall thinks that's dumb. He's only known me as a blonde, so he thinks it would obviously look fake. What he doesn't understand is that my crappy hair color is really somewhere between blond and brown, so either way it's fake!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

I say DEFINITELY dark. :) I think you look more pale as a blonde and the dark seems "mysterious" lol. I like your hair at the in between length. Of course I've always been partial to longer hair in case you can't tell since my hair NEVER seems to change much! LOL