Thursday, June 23, 2011

Summertime!

We recently made our first trip out to the Summerlin Lagoon.  It was also our first swimming adventure of this summer too.  These kids really love the water and I know they get it from their moms and in Trevor's case, his dad too.  I feel so lucky to have Katie with family out in Summerlin, that enjoy hanging out with my kids and let us come swim.  We are looking forward to more water and sun this summer.



2 comments:

Mandy Frehner said...

Looks like so much fun! I just read your post about Mrs. Apel and almost started crying! She was one of my favorite teachers. Loved her. What an awesome school. So neat to have your kids going there.

Chris and Shelly said...

Yae I found you!! I love your norwex posting and the superheroes in the tub.HAHA. I finally added you to our blog. Now I will stock you:)