June is a busy month around our house. School gets out, birthday, reunion, Father's Day, and another birthday. We got a lot going on! Today is Soren Robert's 5th Birthday! How can he possibly be that old? He is such a funny kid and makes me laugh everyday. We have had some struggles and awesome tantrums but overall he is really a good boy. We decided to keep him home from school one more year and I'm actually really excited to get to spend all that one on one time with him. Soren is so happy especially when he gets to play xbox or when Stryder is including him in his "game" of pretend. Superheroes and Star Wars rocks his world and Buzz Lightyear makes him smile. I feel unbelievably grateful to be this kids' mom. Especially because he is a huge mama's boy and I'm his favorite. Soren tells me several times a day that he loves me "this much" and he puts his hands around behind his back. He still loves to climb in my lap and get tickles and hugs. I want him to stay little forever! What would I do without you, cute boy?! I love you Soren and Happy Birthday!

No comments:
Post a Comment