I took more pictures this weekend of random, funny stuff and just felt like I had to share. So enjoy a glimpse into our weekend.
After bath time Saturday night, I felt compelled to try something new. Shelby ended up with bangs. In the past, we've been hesitant about cutting bangs but I just felt like she could totally pull them off. So with a few snips, she now looks 12. Really, she looks so much older to me now. Yesterday after church, she sported a high ponytail bun and I'm pretty sure she is the spitting image of Tinkerbell. Sunday mornings are a little crazy now that we have 9:00 church but moments like these have to be captured. Thanks to some awesome hand-me-downs my boys love getting ready for church. And to them, this is how you pose when wearing a sports jacket or blazer. They crack me up! Both boys looked so handsome and I was a very proud momma sitting with them at church. Later that night Stryder had his "8 is Great" fireside. He is so excited to get baptized in July and this fireside was a great way to better prepare him. There were some great talks and messages given and now Stryder is even more excited to be turning 8.
Go Packers! We really didn't care who won but thanks to some more hand-me-downs, the Packers were who the boys wore. Shelby is sporting one of Stryder's jerseys and I'm in Ben's super old Jerry Rice jersey. Notice the doritios and soda cans on the table. We had a good time relaxing and enjoying the parts of the game we were home for.
My kids make me so happy and I love having good memorable weekends with them.

1 comment:
I love the blazer/jacket things! So cute. Oh and I LOVE hand-me-downs!!!
Post a Comment