Monday, February 21, 2011

The United States...

Last Friday, Stryder's second grade class put on their Class Program.  It's one they have been doing for years but it still amazes me every time I hear those little voices singing.  Stryder was Hawaii and had to memorize a little fact about it and say that as his part of the program.
They were so cute in red, white, and blue waving their flags.  They sang this song where they sing every single state in the nation in alphabetical order.  It was quite impressive to hear.  I got a little choked up hearing them sing 'America' in a round and the finale of 'God Bless America'. 
Stryder is such a great kid and I was so proud of him up there.  He stresses me out and makes me furious sometimes but I wouldn't trade this kid for anything.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

You must have had WAY better seats than we did. I could barely see Grace. I didn't even know that she was next to Stryder!