I am blog stumped, suffering from writers block. I've literally started 2 different posts and deleted them after a paragraph or two. I'm struggling to find something to blog about. Do I share my stress and worry over my oldest and his struggles in school or my serious stress over his baptism this summer (yes I'm really stressing in January over this and I'm afraid it will just get worse the closer it gets)? Do I brag about how smart my daughter is and her obsession with reading and animals? Or maybe the fact that my youngest is supposed to start kindergarten in the fall and I can't decide if I should send him or wait? I could discuss the fact that Jillian Michaels is kicking my butt and I'm really hoping to stick with it and lose some of this darn baby weight from almost 5 years ago. Maybe complaining about my dogs would make for a good post. I'm really just lost. I'm very close to reaching my 200th post and feel like doing something awesome for it, maybe that giveaway I mentioned a few months back. I'm feeling stuck and that's never a good feeling. We are still very happy in our cute little house but I'm struggling with some personal things that cloud parts of my days. I lay awake most nights worrying about this or that and I'm frustrated with myself. I'm supposed to just "Be" but it's not working out so great for me right now. Well the kids have more basketball games this weekend...maybe I'll remember my camera and have something real to blog about next week.
Do you know how close I came to deleting this post a few times too?
Ugh!
3 comments:
I HATE when that happens! LOL it happens to me A LOT. But I think that your posts are awesome :o) I love reading them!
I'm so glad you didn't delete! Do you feel better getting that all out? Sometimes I just have to blog about things going on in my head and for whatever reason, it makes me feel a little better! It was so funny to hear some of the things you are worrying about. Okay maybe funny isn't the right word but I could totally relate. Grace turns 8 in May and yes I have put a lot of thought into how I can make it special and how I want to find the perfect dress. Also, Jack turns 6 in April. I kept him from Kindergarten this year. I stressed over that one. It feels like huge decisions and who on earth gave me the power to make them???? Good luck girl! I am excited about your house. I think you should for sure do a giveaway and I know what you should give away. That cute mirror\window in your kitchen;)
Oh and don't even get me started on the whole weight thing. It feels immpossible! The babies were definitely worth it though!!!
Post a Comment