The start of this year has been a crazy whirlwind. We moved into our own place! I haven't mentioned it before since it wasn't a 100% thing and it kind of happened rather quickly and I wasn't letting my hopes get too high. But we moved New Year's Eve and New Year's Day! We are renting a house, a nice house with a big yard, and loving every square inch of it. The Lord has had His hand it this whole process and I know that it would not have happened without His help. We are extremely grateful to be in our own place and finally feel like things are getting better for us and life is looking good! Pictures to come once I get more things put away :)
As far as a New Year's Resolution goes, I'm not doing any. I'm just going to 'BE'. BE me and BE happy with all that comes with me. Sometimes it's good to just "Be still and know that I am God." He hasn't let me down lately and I hope He continues to bless me and my family this year. So far so good!
No comments:
Post a Comment