This is our awesome fireplace and brick wall. I love this and can hardly wait to hang our stockings on it next Christmas. We've lit one fire and enjoyed it so much. The room has lights on dim switches and really just feels so cozy all the time. I'm on the hunt for the perfect something to fill that space above the fireplace.
This is our dining room area. I love the way the sun comes into this room all day. It's not direct sunlight because of the awesome back patio, so it doesn't get hot, just bright and sunny. The brown table and chairs in the corner is the homework station. I'm wondering how I ever lived without it. The kids have been super good about coming home from school and heading straight there. I love the mirror window and ledge. This room really makes me happy, especially now that it doesn't have a ton of boxes filling it up.
2 comments:
You can tell from the tone of your post how happy you are to have your own place. Congrats!!
It looks awesome, is there enough space for visitors? If so, we call dibs when we're in town. :)
Post a Comment