Friday, November 5, 2010
The Zoo is Getting Full
This week we added another member to our not so little family. Her name is Coco and she's a chihuahua. I know, I know, a chihuahua?!?!?! It was definitely not a planned addition but Ben and I have such soft spots in our hearts for animals in need. Coco has bounced around to a few different homes lately and just couldn't seem to find the right fit. She was given to us in hopes that our little family would be able to find a place for her. So far so good. Shelby is pretty much over the moon since we kind of let her claim her as her own for an early birthday present. Dixie is still trying to figure out why another dog is following her mama around and Pippen just enjoys having another dish to eat out of. It's an adjustment, but one we are happy to make and welcome Coco to our loving little zoo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are so brave!
Post a Comment