Then to round out his great weekend, my cousin made Stryder a marshmallow shooter. He thinks it is SO cool and feels like one of the big boys shooting marshmallows at everyone. I haven't been hit yet, but from what I hear, those stupid mallows sting. All and all, it was a great weekend for Stryder and I'm grateful for the fun new experiences he is having and the joy I see in his face.
Monday, September 13, 2010
Stryder Rider
According to Stryder, he had the best weekend ever! Saturday morning was gorgeous, so we took a walk down to the park. Stryder rode his bike, with training wheels. After a few laps around the park, Ben decided the training wheels had to come off. They headed to the basketball court and the next thing I know, Ben is yelling for me as Stryder is riding all by himself. He was beaming! He continued to try and ride all over the court. We spent a good hour over there all watching him. Luckily, Grandma Brown brought her camera so we were able to get pictures of his super awesome achievement. He was so excited and told everyone he saw.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Awesome! How exciting for him. He'll probably want to ride to school now!
Post a Comment