Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Pettiskirts and Preschool


Soren had his first day of preschool for this year today.  He thought he was such a cool dude putting on his new clothes and getting ready.  We are both very excited for preschool this year.  We have some new faces but I think it's going to be a good group and it helps to spread out the number of times we  teach.  I'm really excited to see him learn and progress more this year.  Oh he is just the cutest little guy ever and I have been loving the mommy and Soren time we get while the other kids are at school.





















While shopping this weekend, I ran across these adorable pettiskirts.  I think I may have given off a little shriek of delight when I saw them.  I made a bee-line for them and scooped up the first one in Shelby's size.  I love it and I think I was more excited than she was at the moment, but today she was wanting to get ready extra early, just so she could wear it to school.  I truly love having this one little girl to spoil and adore.  She is a big light in my life, when she's not making me want to pull my hair out.  My sister and I both agree that we need one in our size.  But I could never be a cute as my pretty princess.

1 comment:

Greta said...

I have that same exact skirt for Ella. Super cute.