Blue and White forever!! Ten years ago was my Senior Homecoming. Tonight we took our kids to this year's Homecoming game. Talk about a time warp. It was so strange being back in the stands cheering on a team I knew very few people playing on, surrounded by scary looking teenagers, feeling extremely old. I'm really nervous about sending my kids to high school after tonight. Holy weirdos Batman!! Luckily I have several years before I have to actually do it and I'm going to cherish those years. The kids had a blast and got really into it at the end. Basic won and memories were made. That's a very successful evening in my book!
Friday, September 24, 2010
Once a Wolf, Always a Wolf
Blue and White forever!! Ten years ago was my Senior Homecoming. Tonight we took our kids to this year's Homecoming game. Talk about a time warp. It was so strange being back in the stands cheering on a team I knew very few people playing on, surrounded by scary looking teenagers, feeling extremely old. I'm really nervous about sending my kids to high school after tonight. Holy weirdos Batman!! Luckily I have several years before I have to actually do it and I'm going to cherish those years. The kids had a blast and got really into it at the end. Basic won and memories were made. That's a very successful evening in my book!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment