Sunday, December 6, 2009

Another Anniversary


6 years ago today, my little family became an eternal one. I was sealed to Ben and then Stryder was sealed to us. It was a day I will never forget and will treasure always. I will always remember seeing Stryder brought into us all dressed in white and the overwhelming Spirit of love and acceptance that surrounded us. We had lots of family and friends there supporting us and it was just a great day for our family. I am so grateful that I will be able to be with my family for forever through the blessings of the temple. I hope my amazing husband knows just how much I love and appreciate him and how lucky I am to get to spend eternity with him.

3 comments:

Lauren and Justin said...

What a blessed day! Love you guys so much!!

Connie and Rob said...

It was a beautiful day. I can still remember the sweet spirit that was there. There is so much love in your little family. How very dear you all are and how grateful I am for the sealing ordinances.

Rachel said...

Awww... Teared up a little reading this.